1. Rates may be revised upon 30 days’ notice by GHNE.
2. All advertising submitted for publication is subject to and governed by the rates and discounts contained in the prevailing rate card and the conditions, standards, terms, and policies contained in the standard GHNE rate card.
3. No conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on contracts, orders, or copy instructions that conflict with the provision of the rate card, will be binding on GHNE.
4. All advertising ordered is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and may be edited or rejected at the discretion of GHNE, at any time without notice or reason.
5. In the case of limited inventory online ad space, the advertiser is only guaranteed the space for the exact time specified in this contract.
Contract, Credit, and Payment Terms
1. In order to earn contract discounts, the advertiser must sign a contract in advance. All billing must be paid current prior to receiving a contract rate and remain within these terms. Contracts may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of GHNE. At contract expiration there will be a review to determine if the terms of the agreement were fulfilled. Contracts not fulfilled will subject the advertiser to short rate
2. Advertising contracts are executed between the advertiser and GHNE with the express agreement that the advertiser shall run their online advertising for the term specified in this contract and, if not, the cost of all from the effective date of contract shall revert to the appropriate rate for which the advertiser did qualify according to GHNE’s Online Advertising rate card.
3. Advertising contracts in no way bind GHNE to specific rates. In the event of a rate revision, the advertiser may, at their option, cancel any contract in effect without penalty upon written notice to GHNE prior to the effective date of the scheduled rate revision.
4. Online Display Advertising is billed at the beginning or start date of each 30 day cycle based on the contract start date. Cancellation of ads after the start date must be done in writing. Ads cancelled after the start date of a 30 day cycle will be charged for the entire cycle. One Day ads will be billed on actual insertion date.
5. Advertiser and agency shall be jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to GHNE for advertising ordered by the agency.
6. Invoices for advertising are due and payable upon receipt. Bills are considered overdue 30 days from the date of billing.
7. All advertising is accepted subject to the advertiser’s strict adherence to GHNE’s credit terms. Advertisers will be required to make application for credit and may be required to pay in advance until such time as credit has been established. GHNE reserves the right to cancel advertising at any time without notice for noncompliance with credit terms.
8. A $15.00 charge will be applied for all returned checks.
9. Accounts 60 days in arrears or more are not eligible to run.
10. Should the advertiser not complete the above agreement, by early cancellation and/or failure to meet payment terms, the advertiser will be charged back the difference between the published rate and any discounted rate.
11. In the event of nonpayment, GHNE shall be entitled to reimbursement of all its expenses incurred in the collection process, including its reasonable attorney’s fees.
Terms & Conditions
1. All advertisements are accepted and published entirely on the representation that the agency and advertiser are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof, and it is neither unlawful nor violates the rights of any person. In consideration of the publication of ad- , the advertiser and agency will indemnify and save GHNE harmless from and against any loss or expense arising out of the publication of such advertisements, including without limitation those resulting from claims or suits for libel, violation of right of privacy, plagiarism or copyright infringement.
2. GHNE will not be liable for any errors beyond liability for cost of the actual online space occupied by the item in which the error occurred. In the case of typographical errors or omissions, GHNE will assume no liability for failure for any reason to insert an advertisement. In such an event, the advertiser will, at its option, be entitled to a refund of that portion of the ad which is in error. Advertising for proof service shall be checked for corrections by the advertiser. GHNE will assume no liability for errors or omissions in such advertisement. In the case of errors, advertisers must notify the rep within seven days of publication. In no event shall GHNE be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
Additional Terms & Conditions (applies to campaigns that include items from the ThriveHive Product Suite)
By signing this agreement, the advertiser:
1. Is acknowledging that they agree to the ThriveHive Marketing Advertising Services Terms & Conditions (“Advertising Terms”), which may be accessed at https://thrivehive.com/legal/terms/
2. Is agreeing to the payment terms and agrees to pay setup and/or 1st installment fees prior to scheduled go live.
3. Acknowledges and agrees that the advertiser may not cancel or terminate the agreement contemplated by this insertion order, except as set forth in the Advertising Terms.
4. All set up and 1st installment fees are non-refundable.
5. Is agreeing to pay a one monthly penalty fee if early cancellation of a custom email program occurs.